ADSM-L

Re: AW: MediaW

2003-06-16 14:02:19
Subject: Re: AW: MediaW
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:01:39 -0500
Richard,

Thanks.

"Gosh, Tab, are you still using the world's last wholly proprietary
operating system and enduring all the pain of System Objects??  ;-)"

Yes. Even though we sometimes have to spend as much as $2500 for a new
server, and only about 98 out of every 100 job applicants know anything
about it. ;-)

I have another approach I want to try to simulate virtual mount points in
Windows.  If successful, I'll share with the forum.

Tab

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
06/16/2003 08:16 AM