ADSM-L

Re: v5.1.7.0 - so far, so good

2003-06-16 07:28:32
Subject: Re: v5.1.7.0 - so far, so good
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:27:53 +0200
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:27:13 -0400
"Gretchen L. Thiele" <gretchen AT PRINCETON DOT EDU> wrote:

> I've had v5.1.7.0 in test for a bit and went live with it on two
> servers this morning.
> I was pleasantly surprised (and pleased) that I could now delete
> filespaces
> and nodes that had been problematic earlier (see my earlier posting on
> auditing a db and Jim Owen's explanation of the problem).
>
> Server is AIX 4.3.3.
>
> Gretchen Thiele
> Princeton University

And they allmost fixed the formatting errors in q pr:

tsm: COOKE>q pr

 Process     Process Description      Status
  Number
--------     --------------------
       3     Backup Storage Pool      Primary Pool BACKUPPOOL, Copy Pool
BASKET, Files
                                       Backed Up: 1, Bytes Backed Up: 4,096,
Unreadable
                                       Files: 0, Unreadable Bytes: 0. Current
Physical
                                       File (bytes): 7,970,816
Current output volume:
                                       BASKET.BFS.055762438.

tsm: COOKE>q pr

 Process     Process Description      Status
  Number
--------     --------------------
       3     Backup Storage Pool      Primary Pool BACKUPPOOL, Copy Pool
BASKET, Files
                                       Backed Up: 535, Bytes Backed Up:
14,159,872,
                                       Unreadable Files: 0, Unreadable Bytes: 0.
                                       Current Physical File (bytes): 4,579,328

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam    http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams