ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1.6?

2003-06-12 15:10:30
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1.6?
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:10:05 -0500
Okay, thanks for the info. Another question though:

We have the HP 460 LTO Generation 2 drives, and I need to make sure we
have the correct TSM version installed so we can use those tapes. The docs
that came with TSM say 5.1.6 is the correct version, but the ftp site says
its 5.1.7. But 5.1.7 looks like the latest version, maybe a beta?

My question is: what is the correct version of TSM to install onto
Windows 2K Pro in order to support the HP 460 LTO-2 drives? 5.1.6 or
5.1.7?

I'd prefer NOT to use a beta version.

Thanks!

Alex