ADSM-L

Re: NT Ignore Compress Bit?

2003-06-11 13:08:58
Subject: Re: NT Ignore Compress Bit?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:08:10 -0700
Yep, you are correct. This change went into 5.1.5. We didn't have an APAR
on it, which is why I didn't mention one before, and I couldn't recollect
when the change was made. But since you asked, I looked a little deeper
and found out that this is indeed the case. So  yes, you need to be at
5.1.6 (actually 5.1.5 or higher, but I'd prefer to see you on 5.1.6   :-).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Rushforth, Tim" <TRushforth AT WINNIPEG DOT CA>
06/11/2003 09:20