ADSM-L

Re: Fw: Problem with one AIX Client

2003-06-10 08:22:32
Subject: Re: Fw: Problem with one AIX Client
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:22:07 -0400
>I have a problem with one RS6000 Server, some days (nights) the backup
>job goes in failed, it happans about 1 of 4 nights and the logs shows
>as below. ...
>2003-06-06 03:28:17 ANS1017E Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure

Anders - Your posting today is identical to the one of last Friday,
         wherein several people offered suggestions.  Were those
suggestions relevant to the circumstances and further evidence?
You should see the reason for the curtailed client-server sessions
in the TSM server Activity Log (drive pre-emption or other cause).

   Richard Sims, BU