ADSM-L

Re: deleting volhist of a databse

2003-06-06 12:25:26
Subject: Re: deleting volhist of a databse
From: Tae Kim <tkim AT MFSP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:27:59 -0400
thanks. if the devclass is file then i guess i can not use the devclass option.
 If this is the case how would i delete this DBbackup that was done to file dev
class? I dont want to delete the regular tape dbbackup just the dbbackup on the
file dev class.  I read the "h delete volhist" many time before i guess i
missed the only server part. i guess the lasik surgery that i got was not worth
the money :-P

thanks
Tae