ADSM-L

TSM Client Scheduler on Windows

2003-06-05 12:23:23
Subject: TSM Client Scheduler on Windows
From: Joshua Bassi <italianharleyguy AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:22:12 -0700
All,

Has anybody seen issues with the new TSM 5.1.6.0 client scheduler being
started by the dsmcad process?  I installed the scheduler service and
the dsmcad service as always, but this time the dsmcad process isn't
able to start the scheduler.  In the error log it says that the schedule
name is empty.  I fixed the issue by removing and reinstalling the
scheduler and when it asks for the client acceptor name giving it the
name "TSM Client Scheduler 2."  If I used the default name it won't work
at all.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
Tivoli Certified Consultant -ADSM/TSM