ADSM-L

TSM crash need HELP

2003-06-03 10:02:53
Subject: TSM crash need HELP
From: Tae Kim <tkim AT MFSP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:05:25 -0400
we are currently running TSM 5.1.6.1 on win2k (4 proc machine with 3GB ram).
recently we have migrated disk pool from fibre attched storage to internal
scsi.  Ever since then i my tsm server crashed 4 times. After each crash i had
to recover from DB backup and roll forward recovery does not work.  I have talk
to IBM about this and they have no idea of whats wrong. anything like this
happen to any one? server just crashed again so I really appricate your input.
Thanks

Tae