ADSM-L

Web submission of OS/390 server problem

2003-06-02 16:16:52
Subject: Web submission of OS/390 server problem
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:16:24 -0400
I am attempting to use the new and improved IBM support pages to open
an incident relating to our OS/390 TSM server. At the beginning of the
process I am presented with a list of 161 products and asked to pick
one. There are entries for TSM server code under Unix, AS/400, Windows
NT, and even OS/2. There is no entry immediately recognizable as being
for TSM server code under OS/390. Which of the 161 products am I
supposed to choose?