ADSM-L

Re: MOVE NODEDATA on a copypool doesn't process anything

2003-06-02 16:16:08
Subject: Re: MOVE NODEDATA on a copypool doesn't process anything
From: Allen Barth <allen.barth AT DB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:11:07 -0500
Over two years ago I asked for the following enhancements:
add the node= parameter to move data command
add the stgpool= parameter to delete filespace command

I still believe these would provide a great enhancement to storage
management.

Al

Jurjen Oskam <jurjen AT QUADPRO.STUPENDOUS DOT ORG>
06/02/03 12:01 PM