ADSM-L

Re: ACN5304E when I use the CLI to backup Exchange

2003-06-02 09:43:45
Subject: Re: ACN5304E when I use the CLI to backup Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:42:15 -0400
Niklas,

It is looking at the Information Store service.

Sometimes this occurs when you are running under
a Windows userid that does not have Administrator
authority to view the registry. For example, this may
occur when you are running from a scheduler service
that is being run under a different userid.

If you are still having problems, please call IBM support
and a trace can be examined to find out what the problem is.

Thanks,

Del