ADSM-L

Re: Need select command to show how much is backed up

2003-05-30 13:13:14
Subject: Re: Need select command to show how much is backed up
From: Cinda Mullen <cmullen AT ASCENSIONHEALTH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:12:47 -0500
and, from the summary table:

1.  This will show you how much by node (backup and archive) for the past 24
hours:

SELECT ENTITY AS NODE, -
   AVG(END_TIME-START_TIME) AS ELAPSED_TIME, -
   CAST(SUM(BYTES/1024/1024) -
            AS DECIMAL(8,2)) AS "MB"  -
FROM SUMMARY -
WHERE ACTIVITY IN ('BACKUP','ARCHIVE') -
   AND DAYS(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)-DAYS(START_TIME)=1 -
   GROUP BY ENTITY -
   ORDER BY ELAPSED_TIME,MB

2.  This will show you the total backed up (backup and archive) for the past 24
hours:

SELECT COUNT(ENTITY) AS "SESSIONS", -
   CAST(SUM(BYTES/1024/1024) -
            AS DECIMAL(8,2)) AS "MB" -
FROM SUMMARY -
WHERE ACTIVITY IN ('BACKUP','ARCHIVE') -
   AND DAYS(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)-DAYS(START_TIME)=1 -
   GROUP BY ACTIVITY