ADSM-L

Upgrade from 4.1.3 to 5.1.0 on OS/390 2.10

2003-05-30 09:36:29
Subject: Upgrade from 4.1.3 to 5.1.0 on OS/390 2.10
From: Gene Walters <gwalters AT GWMAIL.STATE.WV DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:35:02 -0400
I upgraded our TSM server that runs on OS/390 2.10 from version 4.1.3 to
5.1.0 yesterday.  I have reports that I run every morning giving me
various statistics.  This mornings reports were a little odd, and what I
discovered is this:

Report is generated from the Summary table, and it appears that since
the upgrade, the Bytes field in the summary table is not getting updated
for backups.  It appears to be updated properly for all other
functions(restores, migration etc), but not for backups.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
Gene