ADSM-L

Re: anyone using ATA disk systems

2003-05-28 09:58:29
Subject: Re: anyone using ATA disk systems
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushforth AT WINNIPEG DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:56:30 -0500
Hi Nick:

That is exactly what I want but according to the doc this does not work:

"Note: This size limit applies only when the server is storing files during
a session with a client. The limit does not apply when you move data from
one pool to another, either manually or automatically through storage pool
migration"

So I have to admit, I've been lazy and have not tried this yet.  I will have
to try it out.

Thanks,

Tim