ADSM-L

Re: Unable to Load TSM client

2003-05-23 18:43:25
Subject: Re: Unable to Load TSM client
From: "Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 00:42:29 +0200
Thanks I'll give that a try

-----Original Message-----
From: Remco Post [mailto:r.post AT SARA DOT NL]
Sent: 24 May 2003 12:21
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

On Fri, 23 May 2003 21:38:26 +0200
"Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA> wrote:

> Hi
>
> No I did not download the Aix client, I have the cd which has the
> 64bit part as well...
>
> Help..I do not know if this will affect it as well..we also upgraded
> db2 to 64 bit and we are running SAP

Ok, I just checked the client compatibility list. AIX 5.2 should be ok,
except for the HSM client, that is only supported with AIX 5.1 (or
4.3.3), so is the HSM client bit complaining? You might want to try d/l
a 5.1.5 client and see if that helps....
ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/ and try to find your way around
there...

The website has become quite a maze with all 5.2 listings without those
clients being available, so I can't really say for sure... AIX 5.2 could
be just a bit to new for IBM ;-|