ADSM-L

Re: Netware Cluster

2003-05-23 09:23:01
Subject: Re: Netware Cluster
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:22:18 -0400
Well, given the fact that the online help file for the Netware client is the
Windows version, I'd say getting suggestions from IBM might require a
level 2 support call. As you may have gathered the Netware cluster environment,
or Netware in general, doesn't get a whole lot of cycles. Of course,
the install base is obviously not terribly large.

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems