ADSM-L

Transferring data from one location to another .

2003-05-23 09:10:44
Subject: Transferring data from one location to another .
From: shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre AT LENDLEASEREI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:07:05 -0400
Guys,

I need to transfer/restore approximately 75-100gig of data residing on a
couple SP nodes here (US) to an AIX server in Australia.  This is required
in order to refresh a Sydney development environment w/ a copy from our
production corporate Financials environment.  This will include
application code (many small files) as well as 50+gig of database files.
We have TSM server running  @ both the locations.  Could you guys please
discuss options(TSM ,without TSM ) around this and give me your
recommendation on the best method to handle this.

Thanks,

Shekhar Dhotre