ADSM-L

Server Scripts?

2003-05-22 17:54:35
Subject: Server Scripts?
From: "Chilson, Todd P" <Todd.P.Chilson AT KCC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 16:33:32 -0500
Hello,

  **Newbie question**
  I am making server scripts on at test box, and when I use the q scr
command I notice that some scripts are in a managed profile.  How do I put
my new scripts in the same profile.

-Todd Chilson
Kimberly-Clark Corp.
DSM Team
Email:  _Support, Distributed Storage Mgmt
Tel:  (920) 721-6666
http://www.kcc.com/mis/compsvcs/dsm/index.htm
<http://www.kcc.com/mis/compsvcs/dsm/index.htm>

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from
disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please
inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
printed copy.   Thank you.