ADSM-L

Re: Adding node backup files access to other clients

2003-05-21 11:19:24
Subject: Re: Adding node backup files access to other clients
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:18:16 +0200
hi, you can use
dsmadmc -se=yourservername
where yourservername is the name of "servername" found in one of the stanza
in dsm.sys (servername  yourservername),

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Information Technology
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17   local
K4-404