ADSM-L

more to mountwait than devclass definition??

2003-05-21 08:26:05
Subject: more to mountwait than devclass definition??
From: Lisa Cabanas <cabanl AT MODOT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 07:36:21 -0500
I am wondering if I missed something in the upgrade to 5.1, but is there
somewhere else other than the devclass definition where I would define the
mountwait?

I ask because 140340 seconds is a lot more than 5 minutes!

thanks
lisa

 Process Process Description  Status
  Number
-------- --------------------
      13 Space Reclamation    Offsite Volume(s) (storage pool BACKUPCOPY),
                               Moved Files: 117371, Moved Bytes:
                               101,969,883,939, Unreadable Files: 0,
Unreadable
771191
                               (140340 seconds).~Current output volume:
                               831191.\

             Device Class Name: 3590TAPE
        Device Access Strategy: Sequential
            Storage Pool Count: 4