ADSM-L

Re: dsmserv.dsk

2003-05-16 09:49:53
Subject: Re: dsmserv.dsk
From: "Wilcox, Andy" <andy.wilcox AT AQUILA-NETWORKS.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:44:05 +0100
Remco,

I couldn't agree with you more... I was just giving an example... Although I
would say in our case I run all my TSM volumes against an ESS array so I
don't have the flexibility of putting volumes on different spindles...
Although when I upgrade from 4.2.2.3 to 5.1.6.2 it took about 5 mins to do a
30GB DB, so its not doing too badly.

Cheers

Andy Wilcox
Midrange Services