ADSM-L

Re: delete DB2 backups and logs

2003-05-16 05:40:16
Subject: Re: delete DB2 backups and logs
From: "kurt.beyers AT pandora DOT be" <kurt.beyers AT PANDORA DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:39:52 +0200
Just another thougt: the DB2 logs are archived and not backed up (if I'm not
mistaken? Correct me if I am). So after the value RETVAL, they are deleted
automatically in TSM and you don't need no longer the db2adutl tool.

And another question? How about the synchronization with the history log file?
Just delete entries older than a certain time period with

'prune history timestamp with force option'

Kurt