ADSM-L

Re: TSM For Mail V5.1.5, can't restore V1.1 Exchange Server backup - Final Resolution

2003-05-16 05:10:16
Subject: Re: TSM For Mail V5.1.5, can't restore V1.1 Exchange Server backup - Final Resolution
From: Tony Morgan <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:05:13 +0200
Further to this Email, I can now confirm that you MUST install TSM for Mail
V5.1.5 in addition to TDP for Exchange V1.1 before you can see your TDP V1.1
backups on a V5.1.6.3 Windows NT TSM Server.

I can't speak for other configurations, but I hope this helps others with
strange setup's for BCP.

All the best
Tony