ADSM-L

Re: Query select

2003-05-14 16:43:40
Subject: Re: Query select
From: Cinda Mullen <cmullen AT ASCENSIONHEALTH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 15:41:58 -0500
I don't have one put together that does everything below but, here's one
that might help get you started and you could actually join it with the
occupancy table to get most everything else you are needing:

SELECT ENTITY AS NODE, -
   AVG(END_TIME-START_TIME) AS ELAPSED_TIME, -
   CAST(SUM(BYTES/1024/1024) -
            AS DECIMAL(8,2)) AS "MB"  -
FROM SUMMARY -
WHERE ACTIVITY IN ('BACKUP','ARCHIVE') -
   AND DAYS(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)-DAYS(START_TIME)=1
   GROUP BY ENTITY -
   ORDER BY ELAPSED_TIME,MB

The occupancy table will give you the nodename and filespace name as
well as the total number of files and total mb associated with the
filespace.

If this doesn't get what you need, I can look deeper in my archives and
see what I have.

Good Luck!!
Cinda Mullen
Ascension Health ISD