ADSM-L

Re: format output

2003-05-13 17:13:33
Subject: Re: format output
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:12:56 -0700
Yes. use the SYSCAT.COLUMNS table.

   SELECT * FROM COLUMNS WHERE COLNAME='MESSAGE' AND TABNAME='ACTLOG'

See http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0304/121.html regarding the 250
character limitation.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
05/13/2003 13:55