ADSM-L

Re: TCP performance issues at AIX 5.2?

2003-05-12 17:07:43
Subject: Re: TCP performance issues at AIX 5.2?
From: "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:07:30 -0500
There is patch for AIX 5.2 for  TSM 5.1.6.3 TCP/IP.

Here is the message that was sent before on the list by Rich .

There is a fix for AIX 5.1 (IY34604) and IBM are working on a fix for AIX
4.3.3 (IY42425). Our PMR number is 87678,001,806 if you want your support to
follow it that way.

Good luck
Richard Foster
Norsk Hydro asa