ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2.3 on OS/390 2

2003-05-09 14:23:12
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2.3 on OS/390 2
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:19:15 PDT
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 05-09-03  11:16  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Re: TSM 4.2.3 on OS/390 2

Bill/Cinda:

I contacted them yesterday about the FTP site for OS/390 patches and was
told that the password had changed since someone had previously posted
it on this list.  The site is service2.boulder.ibm.com

Contact support for the userid and new password.  Works fine after that.

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
(858)-581-9668