ADSM-L

I can not restore SAP R/3 data after backing up through LANFREE

2003-05-09 12:36:30
Subject: I can not restore SAP R/3 data after backing up through LANFREE
From: hassan MOURTADI <Hassan.MOURTADI AT LYDEC.CO DOT MA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 16:20:44 +0000
Hi ALL,

I am in NT TSM 4.2.1.9.
I have already set the registry parameter MAXImumSGLLIST to 41.

I did my backup using TDP R/3 through LAN-FREE. The backup was terminated
without problem.
When i want to restore it, the following error has benn generated:

ANR0548W Retrieve or restore failed for session 1169 for
                       node PRD (TDP R3 WINNT) processing file space tdpmux
2
                       for file \ PRD___9D05030828_7 stored as Archive -
data
                       integrity error detected.

It seems that patch 4.2.1.10  and above solved it.

Have someone experiencing this problem? And what solution was applied
without generating other issues!

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Hassan