ADSM-L

Re: Library down .Please help.

2003-05-07 14:34:21
Subject: Re: Library down .Please help.
From: "Davidson, Becky" <Becky.Davidson AT SLBG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 13:38:18 -0500
What kind of library is it?

-----Original Message-----
From: PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI) [mailto:bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 1:32 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: Library down .Please help.

All-

Today one of the TSM Server re booted .But TSM server library did not come
up.
There are no errors on server log.ACSLS event log shows ACSLS is ok.
Manually I am able to mount scratch tape in TAPE drive .AIX tape drive is
available.

I don't see any errors anywhere but library does not come up in TSM saying
libarary is available for operations.I don't have nay clue why it is not
getting initialising.Re booted AIX box as well as bounced TSM server but no
Change is status is observed for TSM Library!!!!!!

Kindly help me in this matter to look into this issue.

Thanks
Balanand Pinni