ADSM-L

Re: Can't connect Win2k TSM Server to the SAN attached library

2003-05-02 11:26:48
Subject: Re: Can't connect Win2k TSM Server to the SAN attached library
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 11:26:13 -0400
The only place that I know where to set one drive as the control path to the
libarary is on the Library Configuration Menu.
The TSM Server sees that drive as the controlling drive also but does not
assign it a Library status.
Which drivers are you using for the HBA?
We have Emulex LP9002L HBA and use the Emulex LightPulse Fabric Automap SCSI
devices driver ver 5.2.13.4.
But if it's working for you then you must be doing something different?
Send me the details on How you set it up directly to my email address:
roak AT bcbsm DOT com

Thanks,

Rajesh