ADSM-L

AIX Client - what do I have to have?

2003-05-01 17:03:46
Subject: AIX Client - what do I have to have?
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:04:41 -0500
I saw the AIX client says it needs X running on the AIX server.  We haven't
been able to get X to run properly.  Java is even back level.

What does it really take to put the AIX client on a box if all I really want
is a command line client?  This will be my first AIX client, this is mainly
a Wintel shop.

(yes, I am back leveled.  TSM server on Win2K is 4.2.3, clients will be TSM
5.1, and is AIX 4.3.3)

TIA ... Jack

--
Jack Coats
Sterling Bank, Technology Department

The information contained in this e-mail communication is privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual to whom
it was addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.