ADSM-L

sql select date older than 2 weeks

2003-04-30 07:25:33
Subject: sql select date older than 2 weeks
From: "kurt.beyers AT pandora DOT be" <kurt.beyers AT PANDORA DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:25:07 +0200
Hello again,

I'm sorry for the previous post, it got sended to early.

I'm wrestling with an sql statement that gives me the minimum and maximum
LL_NAME from the table backups for a node 'server' that are older than the date
2003-04-30

select min(LL_NAME), max(LL_NAME)  from backups where node_name='server' and
hl_name='/servershm/0/' and state='ACTIVE_VERSION' and backup_date<'2003-04-30'

This sql statement works fine, but I would like to replace the backup_date with
the current date minus 2 weeks.

How do you manage this in a SQL statement. In the dsmadmc, it would be
date=todate-14.

Thanks for any tips.

Kurt