ADSM-L

Re: Backup Reports Failure

2003-04-29 17:14:44
Subject: Re: Backup Reports Failure
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:13:41 -0700
> What is return code 12 mean?

See the client manual chapter on "Automating Tasks".

I would have to see the entire dsmsched.log and dsmerror.log entries for
this backup instance in order to answer this more specifically.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
04/29/2003 10:08