ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino

2003-04-28 08:18:27
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:05:36 -0400
Shannon,

The first thing that comes to mind is that
your path name has spaces in it, so you should
specify the "OBJECTS" parameter with two sets
of quotes (so one set it maintained when it is
sent to the client.)

For example, to update your schedule:
(multiple lines shown should all be entered
as one command.)

UPDATE SCHEDULE MGE_DOMINO DOM_SELECT_WKLY
   OBJECTS='"c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\domino\domsel.cmd"'

Please note the two sets of quotes around the OBJECTS
parameter.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Remember that the best job security is
doing a job well and doing it cheerfully.

> We are in the process of implementing TDP for Mail (Lotus Domino), which
is on a W2K client.  > TSM server is OS/390 MVS 2.10.  This client already
has the backup client installed so we
> installed the 5.1.5 TDP client & API.  I created a separate Domain just
for the TDP and
> registered it's own node and management class etc.  Everything seem to go
OK until I