ADSM-L

Re: SQL Select manuals

2003-04-25 10:45:50
Subject: Re: SQL Select manuals
From: Danny Groulx <danny.groulx AT SALEMGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:30:04 -0400
Christian,
I have been down this road.  There is no publication with what you are looking
for.  As mentioned previously, the HELP option and Admin guide is the best your
going to get.  You will have to look at each table and the columns associated
with the tables.  Then create your own SQL statements.  I took me a while, but
this is the path I took.  And actually the research doing this has made my
administration faster and more detailed.

Good Luck,
Danny

Danny Groulx
Project Manager
SALEM GROUP | WE PUT DATA IN ITS PLACE
465 Corporate Square Drive
Winston-Salem, NC  27105
P   336 744 5999
F   336 661 3400
M  919 602 3407 (preferred #)
danny.groulx AT salemgroup DOT com <outbind://8/danny.groulx AT salemgroup DOT
com>