ADSM-L

Re: backup Windows 2000 terminal server

2003-04-25 07:03:10
Subject: Re: backup Windows 2000 terminal server
From: "Kamp, Bruce" <bkamp AT MHS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:02:40 -0400
How are you hiding the drives?  Is there a user who has access to the
drives?  If not my suggestion would be to create a user that has access &
can see the drives.  The default account that the BA client uses is the
local system account.  Maybe give that account the access it needs.

Bruce Kamp
Midrange Systems Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System
E: bkamp AT mhs DOT net