ADSM-L

SQL Select manuals

2003-04-25 05:08:21
Subject: SQL Select manuals
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:07:40 +0200

What´s up Everyone!
What can be better right now when the sun is shining and eat a ice-cream
and read alot of PDF manuals in the sun?

But I just wonder if someone on ADSM.org mailing list knows a good site
where I can read about all select commands for TSM?
Specially about command cast.

I try to search on googel but don´t found anything.

Best Regard / Med vänlig hälsning
Christian Svensson

Cristie Nordic AB
Box 2             Phone : +46-(0)8-718 43 30
SE-131 06 Nacka         Mobil : +46-(0)70-32 15 77
Sweden                  eMail : Christian.svensson AT cristie DOT se

Visit : Gamla Värmdövägen 4, Plan 2
web : www.cristie.com