ADSM-L

Re: ANR8301E I/O Error on 3494 library

2003-04-23 10:55:08
Subject: Re: ANR8301E I/O Error on 3494 library
From: Jose Antonio Atala Olaechea <jatala74 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:54:38 -0500
I have a 3494 library with 3590 drives, TSM server 5.1.6.3 on AIX 4.3.3
box, Fibre channel attachment, partitioned 3494 between AIX (TSM) and
AS/400, have already defined the library as "bws3494", scratch is 302,
private 300, SHARED LIBRARY is set to "no", Enable3590Library is set to
yes, I can ping the library which responds to mtlib commands, the 3590
drives are available and online, but i cant checkin new tape volumes,
the following error appears, ANR8301E I/O error on library bws3494 (
op=005c6d37, sense=n/a, cc=00000026 )
ESR Routing Information
Brand: TIVOLI

Josi Antonio Atala Olaechea