ADSM-L

Re: Client Options Sets

2003-04-22 14:17:12
Subject: Re: Client Options Sets
From: Greg Redell <GRedell AT GWL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:16:36 -0500
I was about to say that I already tried that but it looks like I used a
plural where I shouldn't have.

04/20/2003 20:00:24 Invalid option  'DOMAIN -c: d: -systemobjects' found
in cloptset
04/20/2003 20:00:24 ANS1038S Invalid option specified

I changed the option to the singular like you indicated and the client is
taking the option!!  Thanks!!!

Greg Redell
Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Co.
Phone: 314-525-5877
Email: Gredell AT GWL DOT com

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
04/22/2003 12:10 PM