ADSM-L

Re: Docs Wrong?? 5.1.6.0 ACSLS library path definition problem

2003-04-22 12:18:04
Subject: Re: Docs Wrong?? 5.1.6.0 ACSLS library path definition problem
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:17:34 -0700
Justin,

What external manager are you using?  Typically, if you've got
libtype=acsls, you're not using an external manager because TSM is managing
the library via it's ssi processes.  If it's Gresham EDT, we're using
libtype=external, rather than libtype=acsls.  In the library definition, we
then have externalm=/usr/lpp/dtelm/bin/elm so TSM uses the EDT software to
communicate with ACSLS.

Alex Paschal
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail