ADSM-L

Re: DR Test Question

2003-04-22 04:48:20
Subject: Re: DR Test Question
From: "Wilcox, Andy" <andy.wilcox AT AQUILA-NETWORKS.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:42:52 +0100
Can I make a suggestion in that you do not set the onsite tapes to
destroyed... if you do this TSM will force you to rebuild the onsite volumes
to do the restore from where as setting the tapes to unavailable, TSM will
use the copypool ones... (note - you need to make sure the copypool tapes
are checked in and available to TSM)

Cheers

Andy Wilcox
Midrange Services