ADSM-L

TSM server crash

2003-04-19 14:14:46
Subject: TSM server crash
From: RAMNAWAZ NAVEEN <naveen.nr AT SBM.INTNET DOT MU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 22:12:07 +0400
Can u pls help.
My problem is that as soon as I am starting a backup session (TSM server
version 5.1.1), the TSM server is crashing immediately. The same setup has
been running finr for so long but I don't know why this is causing problem
now.

The folw msg is displayed on the console:
ANR7838S Server operation terminated.
ANR7837S Internal error LATCH002 detected.
  0x100086E4 pkLogicAbort
  0x1002898C ReleaseLatchSpecific
  0x100A5840 bufUnlatch
  0x100B41C4 tbFetchNext
  0x102B3AFC ExtendIncludeVolList
  0x102B403C AfExtendIncludeList
  0x1019DA84 bfExtendIncludeList
  0x1029BF90 AllocNewVol
  0x102A1650 AsAllocSeg
  0x10289854 DoAllocSeg
  0x10289DA4 SinkStore
  0x1028AD58 SsSWThread
  0x100071B4 StartThread
  0xD004B400 _pthread_body
ANR7833S Server thread 1 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 2 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 3 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 4 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 5 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 6 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 7 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 8 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 9 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 10 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 11 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 12 terminated in response to program abort.
ANR7833S Server thread 13 terminated in response to program abort.

Thanks for your replies and assistance.