ADSM-L

Re: ~s and no line-feeds

2003-04-17 22:58:27
Subject: Re: ~s and no line-feeds
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:57:31 -0700
Lisa, I don't know where you got IC32499, that's not even a TSM APAR.

I believe the APAR in question is IC34754, which is currently targeted for
TSM 5.1.7 (sorry, I don't know the ETA for this).

I would not recommend regressing your message catalog. The catalog that
comes with the server version you are running is the one that should be
used, unless directed otherwise by Service or Development.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Lisa Cabanas <cabanl AT MODOT DOT NET>
04/17/2003 10:46