ADSM-L

Re: Query Event VS Successful Flag

2003-04-17 00:49:31
Subject: Re: Query Event VS Successful Flag
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:49:03 -0700
The QUERY EVENT status is what you want to pay attention to.

Currently the SUCCESSFUL field in the SUMMARY table isn't useful for
determining the success of a client operation. This field corresponds to
the "Normal server termination indicator" in the TSM server accounting
records, which basically says that the session between client and server
ended normally.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Gene Walters <gwalters AT GWMAIL.STATE.WV DOT US>
04/16/2003 07:50