ADSM-L

Re: Query Event VS Successful Flag

2003-04-16 10:52:26
Subject: Re: Query Event VS Successful Flag
From: Gene Walters <gwalters AT GWMAIL.STATE.WV DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:50:45 -0400
Well, that is the only even I can see for that server.  I ran another
query for the last few days on that server and here are the results:

Policy Domain Name: STANDARD
     Schedule Name: SQLBACKUP
         Node Name: WVWFISQLBACKUP
   Scheduled Start: 04/14/2003 01:00:00
      Actual Start: 04/14/2003 01:09:48
         Completed: 04/14/2003 01:29:51
            Result: 402

Policy Domain Name: STANDARD
     Schedule Name: SQLBACKUP
         Node Name: WVWFISQLBACKUP
   Scheduled Start: 04/15/2003 01:00:00
      Actual Start: 04/15/2003 01:14:04
         Completed: 04/15/2003 01:31:03
            Result: 402

Policy Domain Name: STANDARD
     Schedule Name: SQLBACKUP
         Node Name: WVWFISQLBACKUP
   Scheduled Start: 04/16/2003 01:00:00
      Actual Start: 04/16/2003 01:01:06
         Completed: 04/16/2003 01:10:25
            Result: 402

and here is the only record that shows in the summary table on 4/16 for
that server:

START_TIME: 2003-04-16 01:03:56.000000
     END_TIME: 2003-04-16 01:10:25.000000
     ACTIVITY: BACKUP
       NUMBER: 8715
       ENTITY: WVWFISQLBACKUP
     COMMMETH: BPX-Tcp/
      ADDRESS: 129.71.217.20:4703
SCHEDULE_NAME:
     EXAMINED: 8
     AFFECTED: 8
       FAILED: 0
        BYTES: 460421272
         IDLE: 8
       MEDIAW: 0
    PROCESSES: 1
   SUCCESSFUL: YES
  VOLUME_NAME:
   DRIVE_NAME:
 LIBRARY_NAME:
     LAST_USE:

>>> storman AT US.IBM DOT COM 04/16/03 10:20AM >>>
The starting time from QUERY EVENT shows 01:01:06, while the starting
time
from your SELECT shows 01:03:56. Are you sure these two outputs are
for
the exact same event?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Gene Walters <gwalters AT GWMAIL.STATE.WV DOT US>
04/16/2003 06:39