ADSM-L

Re: TSM Client 5.2

2003-04-16 08:51:12
Subject: Re: TSM Client 5.2
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:50:10 -0400
I just asked the same question.

The concensus seems to be that it won't be available until JUNE 27 (or
somewhere around there).

But the TDP's for "mail" and "databases" are available.

FWIW, I downloaded the package labeled as "5.2.0 for MS SQL" but so far,
*EVERYTHING* inside the package is labeled as 5.1.5 and I haven't found
anything with a last-mod date of greater than 2002.

On the other hand, the "5.2.0 for ORACLE" package is correctly labeled,
identified and contains a list of fixes for 5.2.0.

Petur Eythorsson <peddi AT ITN DOT IS>
04/14/2003 10:57 AM