ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange

2003-04-14 15:55:24
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:32:47 -0400
Del,
I have run the show version..., and the select * from backups....
But they all point to the fact that we have all the backups for
93 days except for the meta for the Information store which goes back only to
3/27/03.
I also checked for any destroyed media since Feb and came out with nothing,
nada .
I am in fix with TSM support saying that they don't have any answers
and that we can only watch this backup till it happens again.
Need some input from all the TSM gurus out there.
I tried to send you the file but it exceeded the limits for this list. I will
send it to you seperately.

Rajesh Oak