ADSM-L

Re: Manual for TDP for Mail on Linux

2003-04-14 06:34:10
Subject: Re: Manual for TDP for Mail on Linux
From: Jozef Zatko <zatko AT LOGIN DOT SK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:33:44 +0200
Thank you, Del.

Ing. Jozef Zatko
Login a.s.
Dlha 2, Stupava
tel.: (421) (2) 60252618

                    Del Hoobler
                    <[email protected]        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    BM.COM>              cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Manual for TDP for
Mail on Linux
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    14.04.2003
                    12:25
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Jozef,

You are correct. I contacted the web support team
to investigate. Please use the HTML version until
this is corrected.

Thanks,

Del