ADSM-L

Re: linux 3570 c02 support

2003-04-11 10:30:58
Subject: Re: linux 3570 c02 support
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:27:13 +0300
The explanation is simple - it is rather old and IBM stopped trading it
before Linux TSM server went out. So no one bothered to test (and provide
support for) an old device. But most probably it would work. At least give
it a try.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Koen Willems <koen_willems AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
11.04.2003 16:51