ADSM-L

Linux WebGUI

2003-04-11 04:38:02
Subject: Linux WebGUI
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:37:21 +0200

What´s up Everybody!
I got a question who maybe can sound strange.
But I got a NAS Server from SnapAppliance who runing a Linux sytemet on it.
And I have try to install TSM 5.1.5.0 client on it. And when I try to
install it the RPM package ask for a file with name libstdc++-lib6.2-2.so.
3.
And it´s was´nt there so I create a link in the system to a older ver of it
who was named libstdc++-lib6.1-1.so.2.
When I done that the installation works fine and also the Schedulation
backup.
But one think who does´nt work was Domain All-Local or when I try to browes
via the WegGUI when I try to backup.
So I most always backup all data and I are not allow to backup a specify
directory.
But when I restore can I read each singel file and restore it if I want.

So my question is.
Way can I not browes and choice a singel file in my WebGUI?
Is´t becuse I don´t use the real Libstdc file. Or what can it be? Access
problem?
Please help me. This server is still in test. So I can try everything.

Linux Kernal 2.4.18
TSM Client 5.1.5.0
The Nas box has dual 1Gbit ethernet (BroadCom Chipset)
TSM Server (Windows ver) 5.1.6.3

Med Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cristie Nordic AB
Box 2
SE-131 06 Nacka
Sweden

Phone : +46-(0)8-718 43 30
Mobil : +46-(0)70-325 15 77
eMail : christian.svensson AT cristie DOT se
MSN : issen007 AT hotmail DOT com